- Collection of Personal Information We may collect personal information such as your name, email address, phone number, and location when you visit our website. We collect this information when you fill out forms, subscribe to our newsletter, or contact us through our website.
- Use of Personal Information We use your personal information to provide you with the services you have requested, such as sending you newsletters or responding to your inquiries. We may also use your information to improve our website and services, or to send you promotional materials about our products and services.
- Protection of Personal Information We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, or misuse. We use industry-standard security technologies and procedures to protect your personal information.
- Sharing of Personal Information We do not sell, rent, or share your personal information with third parties, except as necessary to provide you with the services you have requested, or as required by law.
- Third-Party Websites Our website may contain links to third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by us. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these websites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of these websites before providing any personal information.
- Children’s Privacy Our website is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information.